Los Angeles, CA – On Monday Jan.10th, civil rights leader Rev. Al Sharpton will officiate and deliver the eulogy at the funeral for 14-year-old Valentina Orellana Peralta, who was killed on December 23rd by a police officer’s stray bullet while shopping with her mother at a Burlington store in North Hollywood.
Attorneys Ben Crump and Rahul Ravipudi will deliver the call to justice as one of the legal representatives for the family. The funeral comes in the wake of community outrage over the shooting.
President Joe Biden offered his condolences on the death of Santiago, Chile native Orellana Peralta to Chilean president-elect Gabriel Boric during their first call on Thursday.
The funeral services will be held, starting at 11:am (Pacific time) at: City of Refuge Church, 14527 San Pedro Street Gardena, CA 90248.
Participants will include:
- The Family of Valentina Orellana Peralta
- Rev. Al Sharpton, President and Founder, National Action Network Attorney
- Benjamin Crump, attorney for Juan Pablo Orellana Larenas
- Attorney Rahul Ravipudi, attorney for Soledad Peralta
- Bishop Noel Jones, Senior Pastor, City of Refuge Church
For more information go to www.nationalactionnetwork.net
For more information, visit bencrump.com.