TOWN HALL MEETING: MONDAY, JANUARY 27, 2014, 8:30am – 11:30am
Panel discussion for the Town Hall Meeting on the Affordable Care Act — Health Education Series with our partners Montefiore Medical Center, the Bronx Chamber of Commerce and The Children’s Defense Fund – Monday, January 27th, 2014 from 8:00am – 11am, at Montefiore Medical Center, Moses Campus, Grand Hall – 111 East 210th Street, Bronx, NY 10467.
The Panel session will start at 8:45am, with keynote speaker Congressman Charles Rangel. Panel will discuss the concerns/ impact the new changes have had, and is having on the faith-based community, and/or some of the discussions and strategies the faith-based community are having around the topic of the Affordable Care Act and how they can benefit from engaging members of the panel and community groups. The panelists line-up is as follows:
1) Elizabeth Benjamin, Vice President of Health Initiatives, Community Services Society
2) Pastor Que English, Pastor of Bronx Christian Fellowship Church
3) Nicholas Capano, Managing Partner of Vantage, etc., Bronx Chamber of Commerce
4) Errol Pierre, Assistant Vice President, Healthfirst
5) Kate Rose, Senior Director for Public Policy and Government Relations, Montefiore Medical Center
6) Danielle Holahan, Deputy Director of the NY State of Health
SEE YOU ON MONDAY!